Do you want to study at a university that is nationally and internationally recognised for excellence in education and research? How about studying in Western Australia? Curtin University is the largest and one of the most multi-cultural universities in Western Australia. Around 40,000 students study at one of the 16 Curtin campuses. Beside the main campus in Bentley, there are further campuses in Kalgoorlie; Margaret; River; Northam (Muresk); Perth; Shenton Park and beyond Western Australia they have a campus in Sydney; Malaysia and Singapore.
The early years of Curtin dates back to 1966. Since then the university has developed in a great way. Nowadays they provide excellent learning and teaching which is based on the following values:
- Student learning through an outcomes-focused approach
- Flexibility and innovation
- Creative and appropriate applications of technology
- Appreciation of cultural diversity
- Research-based pedagogical practices
Around 10.000 international students from all over the world study at this university. That makes the university very multicultural. But not only is the student body very diverse, also the undergraduate and postgraduate courses are very multifaceted. Choose your most suitable course. At Curtin University you can study business, management and law; engineering and mining; architecture and construction, health, IT and computing, physical sciences and mathematics; agriculture, environment and sustainability; and education.
So what are the 5 main reasons to study at Curtin University?
- A great international learning and living atmosphere,
- The practical and applied nature of their courses,
- future focused teaching – learn the skills of tomorrow in order to solve the real problems of today and in future,
- connections to over 90 universities worldwide,
- strong connections to business and industry.
If you like to enjoy this great learning experience in Western Australia, please tell us!
We will find with you the most suitable course – for your career.